If you have an auto-drip coffee maker, follow these steps to clean off the mineral deposits:
1. Fill the coffee carafe with equal parts white vinegar and water.
2. Pour the mixture into the reservoir, put a fresh paper filter in the basket, and turn on your machine.
3. After several cups have run through the machine (but before all of the cups of liquid have been made) turn it off, and let it sit for an hour or so.
4. Turn the coffee maker back on, and let the cycle complete.
5. Throw away the vinegar and water that is in the carafe.
6. Run the coffee maker 1-2 more times through with plain water to completely remove all traces of the vinegar.
Don't wait any longer. Contact Ultra Clean of Brevard today and we'll have your business, office, or vacation rental cleaned in no time. Cleaning services in Melbourne, Cocoa Beach, Viera, Rockledge and surrounding Florida areas. Just give us a call at 321-868-0300 or 321-403-1761 and we can arrange convenient service for you.