The holidays will be here in the upcoming months. Although it is a great time of the year to spend with family and friends, for some the holidays bring with them a level of stress. Especially if you are going to be the host and have everyone come to your home for the festivities. Getting ahead and planning earlier is always best, cleaning anything you can in advance. This will allow you to not have as much to do as the holiday approaches. Doing things last minute causes more stress for sure.
Here is a simple way to polish your silver, a sure way to dazzle and impress the more seasoned family members. This will work on a number of silver items you may have including gravy boats, knives, spoons, platters and more.
See the step by step process below.
1. Using a mild dish soap, hand wash any items you are wanting to sparkle in warm water.
2. Place the items in a large aluminum-foil lined pot.
3. Mix a quarter cup of baking soda, two teaspoons of salt and 1 quart of boiling water in a separate pot.
4. Place the items to polish in the pot with the mixture and cover with lid that fits.
5. Allow items to sit for 5-10 minutes maximum.
6. Remove from pot, rinse with clean water and dry with a soft, clean cloth.
That’s it! Your silver is sure to sparkle, you can check that off your list and family will be impressed. It’s a win-win situation!
Don't wait any longer. Contact Ultra Clean of Brevard today and we'll have your business, office, or vacation rental cleaned in no time. Cleaning services in Melbourne, Cocoa Beach, Viera, Rockledge and surrounding Florida areas. Just give us a call at 321-868-0300 or 321-403-1761 and we can arrange convenient service for you.