Flu season is here. There are things to do for flu prevention, thank goodness. Symptoms of the flu include chills, fever, fatigue, sore throat, runny nose cough and are quite the nuisance. Not to mention you will most likely need to miss a few days up to 1-2 weeks from work! It is so important to wipe down all surfaces in your house regularly but especially things are touched on a daily basis, like door handles, cabinet handles, refrigerator handle, microwave, light switches. Pretty much anything you can think of that gets all of contact.
Here are tips for prevention.
• Keep hands away from your nose, mouth and eyes. This is one of the biggest ways germs are spread.
• Keep hands clean. This is said so much for good reason, its scientifically proven that increased hand washing majorly decreases bacteria and lowers the number or times a person gets sick.
• If you do get sick, stay home. Not only will this help the spread of your cold, but it will also allow you to get more rest, which is an important factor in getting over the illness.
• Practicing other health habit is also great prevention for the flu but also for other colds, and promotes overall health. This includes exercise, drinking plenty of water, proper stress management and getting an adequate amount of rest.
• When coughing sneezing cover our nose and mouth, then wash hands.
Sometimes getting sick is unavoidable it seems, but following these few tips is a sure way to lower the risk. Happy Fall!
Don't wait any longer. Contact Ultra Clean of Brevard today and we'll have your business, office, or vacation rental cleaned in no time. Cleaning services in Melbourne, Cocoa Beach, Viera, Rockledge and surrounding Florida areas. Just give us a call at 321-868-0300 or 321-403-1761 and we can arrange convenient service for you.