Are you thinking about throwing out that burnt on gunky pot? You can get it clean with very little scrubbing. Follow the steps below to get your pots and pans sparkling clean.
- Pour one cup of white vinegar and one cup of hot water into your pot/pan and bring to a boil.
- When the mixture begins to boil add 3 tablespoons of baking soda.
- Let the mixture bubble up to loosen up the burnt on gunk.
- When it stops bubbling carefully pour out the pot.
- Add a little bit of dish soap and hot water and scrub off any leftover gunk.
- Rinse and dry.
Don't wait any longer. Contact Ultra Clean of Brevard today and we'll have your business, office, or vacation rental cleaned in no time. Cleaning services in Melbourne, Cocoa Beach, Viera, Rockledge and surrounding Florida areas. Just give us a call at 321-868-0300 or 321-403-1761 and we can arrange convenient service for you.