You just washed your favorite shirt and notice an oil spot. You don’t have to toss it, you can remove the spot.
Try this method using everyday household items.
You will need a scrap of cardboard, WD40, Dawn Baking Soda, Dish Soap and a toothbrush or laundry brush.
1. Place cardboard inside shirt to block front and back of shirt.
2. Spray the oil spots with WD40 (Spots may appear to get larger).
3. Generously pour baking soda over the stains.
4. Brush the baking soda into the area around the oil stain and on the stain itself.
5. Dump off excess baking soda.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 until baking soda no longer clumps up.
7. Squeeze on some Dawn dish soap and brush into area.
8. Let sit for a few minutes as a prewash, remove cardboard and launder as usual.
Your shirt should now be free of oil spots.
Don't wait any longer. Contact Ultra Clean of Brevard today and we'll have your business, office, or vacation rental cleaned in no time. Cleaning services in Melbourne, Cocoa Beach, Viera, Rockledge and surrounding Florida areas. Just give us a call at 321-403-1761 and we can arrange convenient service for you.