1. Ammonia is a great multi-purpose cleaning ingredient. Take an empty spray bottle and mix 3 parts water to 1 part Ammonia. This solution can be used for just about any hard surface cleaning, such as windows, appliances, counters, and floors. For a deeper cleaning, or to remove wax build-up from floors, use Ammonia at full strength.
2. Mix 1/2 cup of vinegar with 1 tablespoon of salt to make a great cleanser to scour brass and copper.
3. Skip pinesol and go straight to using full strength pine oil for scrubbing floors and cleaning/deodorizing trash cans.
4. Baking soda can be used instead of scouring powder and also removes stains and odors from refrigerators and coffee pots.
5. Dry baking soda sprinkled before vacuuming will freshen the carpeting. Try it as a deodorizer for diaper pails and kitty litter as well.
Don't wait any longer. Contact Ultra Clean of Brevard today and we'll have your business, office, or vacation rental cleaned in no time. Cleaning services in Melbourne, Cocoa Beach, Viera, Rockledge and surrounding Florida areas. Just give us a call at 321-403-1761 and we can arrange convenient service for you.