- To dust papered walls, tie a dustcloth over your broom and work from the top down.
- To remove pencil marks and other non-greasy spots from non-washable papers, use an art-gum eraser or a slice of fresh rye bread.
- To remove greasy spots, crayon marks and food stains, apply a paste of cleaning fluid and fullerís earth, cornstarch or whiting. Let dry and brush off. Repeat the treatment until the spot is gone.
- Wipe off fingerprints with a damp cloth, then sprinkle the moist area with fullerís earth. Let it dry and then brush it off.
- To prevent splash marks when youíre washing baseboards or other woodwork, mask wallpaper with a wide ruler, venetian blind-slat or a piece of rigid plastic.
- When you save scraps of wallpaper for patching, tack them to a wall in the attic or closet. When you use them for repairs, they wonít look so brand new.
Don't wait any longer. Contact Ultra Clean of Brevard today and we'll have your business, office, or vacation rental cleaned in no time. Cleaning services in Melbourne, Cocoa Beach, Viera, Rockledge and surrounding Florida areas. Just give us a call at 321-403-1761 and we can arrange convenient service for you.