Cleaning Rusty Tile
- Rust stains on tile can be removed with kerosene.
Cleaning Ceramic Tile
- Before cleaning bathroom tiles, run the shower on hot for five minutes to steam the dirt loose.
- For stubborn stains, apply a paste of scouring powder and water and let sit for five minutes. Scrub with a nylon scrub pad, rinse and wipe dry.
- To keep the grout joints on tile counter tops clean longer, wash with a solution of 1 to 2 tablespoons chlorine bleach in one quart of water. Dry thoroughly, then apply an acrylic sealer or three coats of lemon oil. Let dry one hour between coats.
- Remove mildew and make tiles sparkle by sponging with a solution of ammonia and water.
- Remove soot from fireplace tiles with a mixture of lemon juice and salt, then wash.
Cleaning Plastic Tile
- If bathroom walls are dull, wash the tiles with a solution of vinegar and water. Polish with a towel.
- Has a tile come loose? For a quick fix, put a little piece of chewing gum on each corner, use a warm iron to press it back into place.
- Lighter fluid will remove most dark, stubborn stains from porcelain sinks and bathtubs.
Don't wait any longer. Contact Ultra Clean of Brevard today and we'll have your business, office, or vacation rental cleaned in no time. Cleaning services in Melbourne, Cocoa Beach, Viera, Rockledge and surrounding Florida areas. Just give us a call at 321-868-0300 or 321-403-1761 and we can arrange convenient service for you.