No vacuum-the-fridge-coils deep-cleaning pointers, just a basic plan to get your home neat―in under 30 minutes a day!
1. Wipe out the sink (30 seconds).
If you use a pre-moistened cloth to wipe your face, swipe the sink bowl and faucet handles with it, too. Or use a washcloth, paper towel, or a product like Windex Glass and Surface Wipes, which don’t leave streaks on chrome or mirror.
2. Clean splatters off the mirror (15 seconds).
Got foamy toothpaste spray on the mirror? Do a quick swipe with the same cloth you used on the sink.
3. Wipe the toilet seat and rim (15 seconds).
Same cloth! Just do the toilet last.
4. Swoosh the toilet bowl with a brush (15 seconds).
If you see a ring, give it a quick scrub.
5. Squeegee the shower door (30 seconds).
Wipe down glass doors to remove water droplets that can cause spotting. No squeegee? Use a dry towel.
6. Spray the shower and curtain liner with a shower mist (15 seconds).
A quick spray with a daily cleanser will reduce buildup of mildew and soap scum.
Don't wait any longer. Contact Ultra Clean of Brevard today and we'll have your business, office, or vacation rental cleaned in no time. Cleaning services in Melbourne, Cocoa Beach, Viera, Rockledge and surrounding Florida areas. Just give us a call at 321-868-0300 or 321-403-1761 and we can arrange convenient service for you.